1950s Melon Jug. French ceramique. Longchamp factory.
This vibrant jug was produced in the Longchamps ceramique factory to the east of Dijon and Beaune in the Côté D’Or, Burgundy. It dates from the 50s/60s, it’s hand-painted and in perfect condition, with no chips to the body. As with any ceramique there may be the odd firing mark from the kiln. 17cms height, 13 cms across. Signed 1665 R Longchamp France to the base. Postage £4.95.
At Lacewing Interiors French Ceramiques are one of our keen interests. Particularly those from Vallauris, in Provence, a town made famous by Picasso who produced a large body of work there from 1947 to 1971.
1 in stock
- Bridget Bardot inspired, 50s Coffee Service. Faux Bois finish. Grandjean-Jourdan,Vallauris. £95.00
- Pair of Contemporary Table Lamps. French Empire style. £65.00
- Vintage French Yellow Stripe Linen Cushion. £45.00
- African Tribal Print Cushion. 'Hoop' pattern. £40.00
- African Tribal Print Cushion. 'Trellis' pattern. £40.00
- No product categories exist.