Antique Indian Carved Window Frame Mirror.
This stunning solid teak Indian mirror in faded turquoise was sourced from Jodhpur and has been converted from a hand-carved, highly decorative window frame. Displaying much characterful evidence of its previous existance in Rajasthan, this piece would make for a great decorative statement above a mantlepiece or simply lent against a wall. This traditional Jali style was widely found on first floor balconies of Maharajah’s palaces, allowing women in purdah to look out on the activities in the courtyards below. Weight 21 Kgs. Substantial hanging hooks to rear. Collection from South West London, or courier price on application. Please contact us. See separate listings for other antique Indian decorative artefacts on Lacewing Interiors. SOLD
Out of stock
- Bridget Bardot inspired, 50s Coffee Service. Faux Bois finish. Grandjean-Jourdan,Vallauris. £95.00
- Pair of Contemporary Table Lamps. French Empire style. £65.00
- Vintage French Yellow Stripe Linen Cushion. £45.00
- African Tribal Print Cushion. 'Hoop' pattern. £40.00
- African Tribal Print Cushion. 'Trellis' pattern. £40.00
- No product categories exist.